THEME 7 & 7.2, BLOODY THORN BY LLERMANS
- Sidebar is 300 x 768px.
- Icon as sideimg.
- Four customizable links.
- Bold and italic color.
- Reblog button.
- Hover Description.
1. Leave all credit intact and do not move it to a secondary page.
2. Do NOT steal or redistribute this theme.
3. If you use please like this post, so let me know
4. Don’t use/redistribute as base code.
5. Any questions, any doubt just go to my askbox or submit.
A mockingjay is a creature the capitol never intended to exist...
- 250*250px sidebar image
- 400*?px sidebar background (the image used in the example can be downloaded here)
- Hover sidebar for menu and description
- Hover posts for date, source and reblog-button
- Up to 4 custom links
Do not change or remove the credit, other than that you may edit the theme as much as you like. Any problems? Drop your question in my ask and I’ll see what I can do.
Please like or reblog this post if you use the theme.
- This theme now supports pages
- Choosing a color instead of using an image in the sidebar actually works now
- You can now choose to upload a background image instead of choosing a color. The image will repeat itself to fill the page.
It’s not necessary to use the new code, but you’ll have to if you want the features mentioned above.
THEME #009: Wicked Tongue (+Version 2 & Version 3)
please like or reblog if taking/using
- navigation inline with links to the left of description (all)
- slightly faded description (all)
- slightly faded sidebar links that solidify when hovered over (all)
- pagination below sidebar links (both)
- border around sidebar image (V.1)
- sidebar image 300 x 300 px (V.1)
- sidebar width is 500 px (all)
- title is header over posts (all)
- jump pagination 5 pages (V.3)
- for version 1, i dunno who made the texture. if you could tell me that’d be cool, or if you don’t want me using it as a sample please let me know
- for version 2, i made the sidebar image myself
- for version 3, i made the sidebar image myself
- if you have any questions: feel free to attack
Remedio para cuando me siento mal, ver un cap de My mad fat diary. Vale, creo que la veo muy a menudo estos días.